Date: Apr 29, 2023
Location: Hindu Temple of Minnesota
10530 Troy Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 55311
Holi milan ki bela hai aayi.... Saath mein naye rang aur nayi umang hai laayi..... Aao GSMN ke saath mil kar manao ye rango ka tyohar."
We will start with Holi Dahan and Dhuleti to celebrate the spirit of good over evil and enjoy the festival of colors.
Event Day and Time:
Saturday April 29th
2:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Hindu Temple of Minnesota
10530 Troy Lane North
Maple Grove, MN, 55311
Members : Free
Non-Members 5-12 years: $12
Non-Members under 5 years: Free
CHECK - IN CLOSES AT 4:00 PM
2:30pm - 4:00pm, Check-in and refreshments
4:00pm - 5:30pm, Holi Dahan, Dhuleti, Music
5:30pm - 8:00pm, Dinner
A few things to take note of:
- Holi Dahan will start promptly at 4:00 pm.
- REFRAIN from using water color and water balloons.
- All efforts should be taken to remove color from yourself prior to entering the temple.
- GSMN is taking all precautions with color as we are responsible for keeping the temple clean.
- Cleaning wipes/napkins are available.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP!! > RSVP
- When sending your RSVP, please only RSVP if you are certain you are able to join our Holi event. Having an accurate count of people will help us re food wastage and food costs. We thank you for your consideration in this matter.
- RSVP closes on April 19th.
- In case if you wants to cancel RSVP, please email with subject Cancel HOLI RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at
"Holi Aavi Re... Ramiye Rango Sang!"
"Let's paint the world with colors and love"