Spring Equinox is just around the corner and its just the right time to start preparing for Spring Festival. This email is only for inviting participation entry, more information will follow in due course.
This year our theme for the cultural program is ‘GUJJUS’ GOT TALENT’.
26th May 2018
4pm - 9pm
East Ridge High School
4200 Pioneer Dr,
Woodbury, MN 55129
|4:00PM to 5:00PM||Check-in, Refreshments|
|5:00PM to 7:00PM||Performances|
|7:00PM to 9:00PM||Dinner|
Deadline to submit entry: April 15th, 2018
Contact : GSMN.Cultural2018@gmail.com
Rules for events are as follow:
- As part of cultural program entries are accepted in any of the categories:
- Playing an instrument
- Magic trick or
- any talent that you want to share
- We have 2 hours slot so we would be able to accommodate around 25 performances.
- All entries will be on first come first serve bases.
- Once the slots are filled, we will not be able to accept any more entry.
- With such a wide variety of options, it will not take long to fill this slots so please hurry up and register your interest.
- Minimum participation age: 4 Yrs. [HINT: Adults/Grown-ups are qualified too !]
- Individual, as well as group performances, are welcome but a group dance performance should have minimum 4 participants.
- No repetition of songs in dance and singing.
- If performing on songs, then songs can be one or medley of songs.
- Deadline to request to participate: April 15th, 2018 or as soon as we get entries equivalent to 100 minutes.
- Deadline to submit CD of song/performance: May 8th, 2018
- Send your participation request with participant details: Name, Age, and Category to GSMN.Cultural2018@gmail.com at the earliest.
- Please keep “Gujjus' Got Talent” as a subject line in your email. We are waiting for your responses!
Interested In Volunteering?
We highly encourage samaj members to volunteer in samaj events and help GSMN committee serve better. It really makes a big difference when Samaj members show active participation and support towards samaj activities. Please click the button below to register your name for volunteering in this event. Don't forget to mention your phone number in the contact form and a brief message as to how you would like to help in this event. We will get back to you to share more details on the activities requiring your support. Thanks!Count Me In